All students at the University of Michigan have access to this cost-free programme that provides tutoring from other students. It is a wonderful chance to network with students of the same age as you and to get extra assistance with your coursework. Peer tutors at Michigan are undergraduate students who have successfully completed the course for which they provide tutoring and have shown an aptitude for the subject matter. As a direct consequence, the faculty members strongly endorse the use of peer tutors. Peer tutors are willing to assist others and have the ability to break down difficult concepts into more manageable chunks. Additionally, they may provide study recommendations
HOW IS OUR PEER TUTORING BENEFICIAL
1. Students are given more time for specialised training.
2. Student-to-student interactions promote active learning.
3. Peer teachers assist others in learning while expanding their own expertise.
4. Students interact more freely with their peers and feel more at ease.
5. There is improved understanding of subject matter since peers and students speak in a similar manner.
6. Peer teaching is a more cost-effective choice than recruiting extra staff employees.